Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Research status - 10/10/2006

I am currently in the process of uploading many digital records/images of my family to a NEW creation, called Picasaweb. I get 250mb of space free and for a mere $20/year, I get 6000mb of space.

The tool is still in "beta" testing, but already I see tremendous potential and with my past website experience, other image storage site use (shutterfly.com), and current capabilities on this beta tool, I can recommend it as a means to facilitate a true digital library.

The location of the digital record library is http://picasaweb.google.com/brians777

I managed to also bring up (recently) my message board/forum, located at www.SandersFamilia.com/phpBB2/

One of my current projects to index ALL records and make them easily available through my website and library, for all to see. Do post a comment if issues, questions, or just to say hi!

Take care and talk with you later.
Brian

No comments: